“The challenge of good design and decoration Spa is to create the atmosphere where the client breathes peace and tranquility and in which welfare is achieved through a full, unique and harmonious feeling”
A Spa can create feelings of harmony, peace, relaxation and balance, and exclusivity, simplicity and luxury, and this is achieved through the design and decoration. How Come? Based on the principle that the customer what they want is a place to relax and beautify, but while carrying it through the senses to relax. So the design must combine with functional sensory.
You should consider lighting and their respective sets of light, shapes, textures, colors, natural or created sounds and smells enhance the five human senses and a Spa, a place that by definition evokes filled environments sensations, pleasant most of them; ie the design in a Spa evokes at all times his philosophy, concept and service. But also, the design alludes to give value to the product Spa, especially in these times where the increase in such places has soared since the client to have so many different offers seeks those who will represent and communicate something. No less important is to understand the design in terms of differentiation tool in order to provide customers a unique product in the market.
Because of these reasons, the Spa should consider their patterns of design and decoration before opening or if you are thinking about remodeling, depending on the type of service offered and with due expert advice on design Spa, because the characteristics of a place of this nature differ by far from home or a department store.
Key aspects to care and must pervade the whole philosophy of the Spa are the environment and design, along with the letter of treatments and careful customer.
To achieve a perfect balance of mind and spirit space is important to carefully design. The materials used must be the closest to the earth, stone, wood, glass; it is also important guidance, light, and environment, preferably in natural areas, in the countryside, the sea or gardens designed for this purpose.
As the Spa has two main areas: the area moist (not less than 35% of total space) and the dry cabinet or area with the rest of complementary facilities (about 50%) should take care of the following:
- Space: In general, the day spa nyc is closed spaces, with simple to harmonize with objects, colors and textures architectural lines. The space should communicate calm and quiet, so that all elements converge in it should be in order and harmony, from the colors, furniture, ornaments, fragrances, textiles, finishes, since all together reflects a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere.
For large Spas (Destination and Resort) seeks to design cabinets are themed according to treatments, for example, ethnic or oriental style environments.
- Stillness: A calm environment conducive states of relaxation and serenity, hence the Spa this is believed by music and light. The use of neutral colors also enhances the sense of isolation and stillness.
- Color: The use of chromotherapy in Spa allows to create certain environments that positively influence the mood of the customer. Thus, the blue is recommended for areas of water, as it carries feeling of relaxation; light green is another option, as it conveys balance. Yellow and orange are often used for reception areas or clothing as convey joy and optimism.
- Lighting: Undoubtedly, the effect light has on the client falls for it to reach states of deep relaxation and enjoy your treatment. For example, we recommend using adjustable lighting intensity, providing a safe environment. You can also use the dim lighting of candles; its flashing invites relaxation and a good way to create an intimate atmosphere.
- Temperature: The temperature felt that deprives within the Spa should be nice enough to make the customer feel at ease, for this you can get the temperature is stable across multiple systems to condition the environment. Care must be taken that airflow in a clean and pure, avoiding annoying drafts.
In Spas Destination or Resort, you often take advantage of the natural climate, so the service treatment abroad is normal in these cases only recommended care for the orientation of the sun and wind protection, previously analyzed climate and temperature of the area.
- Aromas: The Spa at large must design the cabinets and the whole place itself, with good ventilation, not only for better air circulation, but also for the customer to better appreciate the different flavors that are used during treatment. Smells arouse emotions and memory more directly than any other sense, allowing extract the body and “clean” the spirit. The sense of smell can be awakened by using aromas, through diffusers, scented candles or burners, that pervade both treatment areas as public (reception, clothing, etc.).
- Textures: Spa surfaces should invite to play, so usually warm surfaces, such as wood or natural stone, which transmit vitality and serenity. The marbles are colder, although convey a sense of aseptic and clean space.
And … how much functionality of the design?
The two areas that make up the Spa itself possess features that go beyond the interior design have to do with its functionality.
The wet area is the common area where hydrothermal treatments are performed collectively in it are:
Pools: Waterbeds, jets as duckbill and / or gooseneck, geyser, waterfall, countercurrent corridor, as well as additional elements: hall way,jacuzzi, cold water pool, warm and hot. They all must be maintained as the corresponding temperature treatment by thermostats, and must be filtered and sterilized. This requires the provision of systems that allow constant water recirculation passage through filters at the right speed, plus the HVAC / air dehumidification, lighting and the right sound.
Hydrotherapy showers: Scottish, bitérmica, bucket, with aromas circular. Usually of 1 m2, while the hygiene shower, for example, can be 80 or 90 cm.
Steam and saunas: Steam baths, and dry saunas should be sized and located according to their strategy use; whether it is available separately for women and men, or both as a whole; and its surface should be estimated based on the degree of simultaneous occupation that is intended to satisfy.
Lying area: The space must also be provided to the concurrence deemed receive, and it will determine the amount of chairs, lounge chairs or loungers to be provided. The area should have a soothing decor and usually oriented landscapes and natural images. This is an area where the water / mineral balance is sought after treatment and where the customer seeks half hour break or so.
While the dry cabinet or area can range from 4-6 m 2 to 6-9 m 2 . In them the provision of a service or individual or couples massage is performed by the therapist.
Cabinets can be wet or dry type; for example, in the wet type Vichy treatments, whirlpool and blasting are given. In terms of design should consider the following:
- Adjustable lighting
- Slip floor
- Drainage system
- Bars and handrails to steady
- Paredes suitable for cleaning with water
- Alarm Device
- Adjustable Climate
Regarding the dry cabinets should care:
- Height, a high cabinet is usually cold and sensitive to any outside noise
- Massage bed should preferably facing north, because it promotes the flow of energy from the patient
- Electrical power installations and discrete water
- Indirect, dimmable light facial massage and a harder type
- Relaxing colors
The reception should have a proportional size to the number of customers who expect to receive and dispose of a certain number of seats for timely accommodation if necessary. In addition to the appropriate display of products marketed by the Spa. Also, from this area, you should see the entrance to the collective area and locker rooms. In this area requires a small deposit for towels, robes and accessories, along with baskets for disposable use.
Remember that as you look after the details of the design of your Spa will provide the customer not only quality service but a single space, so be aware if:
- Details: You have to play with the combination of sounds, smells, lights, contacts, etc., so that a pleasing to the senses environment is created.
- Synergies: Join the beautiful with the functional to allow harmony of design and ease of maintenance.
- Exclusivity: Implement spaces that allow only the Spa treatments provided and there is nothing like or similar on the market.
- Balance: Find the exact ratio between the number of wet and dry cabinets.
- Water: The conditions and water temperature must meet the requirements of each specific space. Water has an intrinsic value.
- Hygiene: Cleaning: no trace of dirt.
Always weigh the function of design, concept and balance. All these parts are important in creating the appearance and overall feelings of what the Spa experience, increase customer feelings through proper interaction of colors, shades, shapes, and so on.
|The most important in the interior design of a Spa aspects are space, quietness, light, smell and touch.|
There are numerous fun Halloween exercises going ahead in Columbia, South Carolina this fall. Celebrations, corn mazes, and pumpkin patches can be delighted in by the whole crew. Here are a couple of the most prominent Halloween happenings around town.
Commend harvest time at the Clemson University Sandhill Research and Education Center’s Fall Festival, which runs from October 1-29. More youthful youngsters will appreciate the corn maze, pumpkin fix, hayrides, and petting zoo. The spooky woodland and jamboree rides offer a fun time for more seasoned youth. The celebration is open Tuesday through Saturday, with times and occasions changing every day. Confirmation is $10 for grown-ups and $5 for a long time 4-12. Youngsters age 3 and under are conceded free. Fair ride tickets are sold independently. The celebration site is found at 900 Clemson Road, crosswise over from the Village at Sandhill.
Children ages 12 and under can put on their ensembles and appreciate Boo at the Zoo. A paramount night of fun incorporates the outfit parade, some Creepy Creature Encounters, and the Trick or Treat Trail. The current year’s occasion is planned for October 14-16 and 22-30 from 6-9pm. Ticket costs are $8. The Riverbanks Zoo is placed at 500 Wildlife Parkway.
For more Columbia Updates logon to http://columbiapropertysc.com/
Halloween exercises are a fall custom at the Clinton Sease Farm in close-by Lexington, South Carolina. Families can appreciate a hayride and choose the ideal pumpkin at the Pumpkin Patch, which is open through October 30. The corn maze is extraordinary a good time for families or gatherings. The corn maze subject for 2011 is knights and winged serpents, and the maze will be open through November 20. Make a point to bring a spotlight on the off chance that you plan to do the maze after dim. More youthful kids may appreciate the kiddie corn maze or the marshmallow maze, and also the play area and titan slide. The ranch’s blessing shop offers jams, fruit extract, and fall décor. The Snack Shack offers sausage, burgers, and snacks. Clinton Sease Farm is open on Fridays from 6-11pm, Saturdays from 10am-11pm, and Sundays from 2-7pm. Corn maze tickets are $10 every individual. The ranch is placed at 404 Old Farm Road in Lexington.
Harmon’s Tree Farm, a short commute west of Columbia in Gilbert, South Carolina, offers a Pumpkin Patch and other regular exercises through Halloween. The Haunted Hayride, Boo House, Black Hole Vortex, and smaller than expected golf are all valued independently. Huge Mama’s Café serves full dinners, sandwiches, and custom made dessert. Harmon’s is spotted at 3152 Augusta Highway (US 1). Hours are Monday through Friday from 1-6pm, Saturday from 10am-6pm, and Sunday from 1:30-6pm.
There are a lot of occasional exercises to appreciate consistently in October. Get in the Halloween soul and look at some of these family top pick
Regardless of your profession, you should always have a source of inspiration to make your job as creative, which is why we bring you 103 films whose contents deserve to be in this Creative overdose but especially in your list of movies to watch. Each leaves a teaching and are helpful for those times where we suffered a creative crisis, besides many are award winners in the industry of cinema .
This Creative Overdose is like to save it to your favorites and have your whole life as a creative reference , because you’re going to need more than a day or a week, just to watch the trailers of the movies that we recommend in this article. So we also decided to separate the article into 2 parts, today we have the 103 to the 50 and the 50 next Wednesday at 1.
We have something for everyone, here you can find latest movies and classic films , besides all genres; comedy, action, horror, documentary, drama, animated and more. The order of the movies is not proportional to the quality or preference, but what is clear is that each and every one of them have great merit for being in this list.
To avoid confusion all titles are under its original name and trailers are mostly in Spanish or subtitled.
We hope that this list is to your liking, because after seeing more than 500 trailer and movies, chose the best of the best.
You can see the trailer of a film in particular can click on the following list and sends you directly. But if you want them all … acomodate in your chair and get ready to have fun and insipirarte with 100+ Movies That A Creative Must See Before You Die Part 1 . Enjoy this list, tell us how many of them have already seen and those that have not seen, please the task of seeing them. By next week we will present the remaining 50.
- 103. The Greatest Movie ever sold – 2011
- 102. Pretty Woman – 1989
- 101. Glengarry Glen Ross – 1992
- 100. Pirates of Silycon – 1999
- 99. Crazy people – 1990
- 98. The Joneses – 2009
- 97. Yes man – 2008
- 96. 12 Monkeys – 1995
- 95. The Secret of My Success – 1987
- 94. The Pixar Story – 2007
- 93. Ray – 2004
- 92. Bucket list – 2007
- 91. Inside Job – 2010
- 90. Cast Away – 2000
- 89. Davinci Code – 2006
- 88. The Human Contract – 2008
- 87. Marley And Me – 2008
- 86. Black Swan – 2010
- 85. Kill Bill (saga) – 2003 a 2004
- 84. A Small Act – 2010
- 83. Capitalism: A Love Story – 2009
- 82. Limitless – 2011
- 81. The Secret – 2006
- 80. Coco Before Chanel – 2009
- 79. 500 days of Summer – 2009
- 78. How to lose a guy in 10 days – 2003
- 77. Cashback – 2006
- 76. Wall E – 2008
- 75. Memento – 2000
- 74. 127 Hours – 2010
- 73. Pollock – 2000
- 72. Horrible Bosses – 2011
- 71. He’s Just Not That Into You – 2009
- 70. Pulp Fiction – 1994
- 69. Helvetic – 2007
- 68. Dead Poets Society – 1989
- 67. Liar Liar – 1997
- 66. A Clockwork Orange – 1971
- 65. Hitch – 2005
- 64. Mulholland Drive – 2001
- 63. Big Fish – 2003
- 62. Barton Fink – 1991
- 61. Saw (saga) – 2004 al 2010
- 60. The September Issue – 2009
- 59. Surplus – 2003
- 58. Pay it forward – 2000
- 57. Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream – 1948
- 56. Source Code – 2011
- 55. Jerry Maguire – 1996
- 54. Stranger than fiction – 2006
- 53. 21 Blackjack – 2008
- 52. So, What’s Your Price? – 2007
- 51. Brazil – 1985
- 50. The Truman Show. 1998
You can see the Part 2 here
103. The Greatest Movie ever sold – 2011
Just creator of Super Size Me, Morgan Spurlock arrives with a documentary that talks about excessive advertising pollution in the current media.
102. Pretty Woman – 1989
A prostitute who manages politely pretend to be a lady of high society.
101. Glengarry Glen Ross – 1992
A company makes a tempting challenge among their vendors, the best of them will be rewarded with a Cadillac. An entertaining story about being bold in sales.
100. Pirates of Silycon – 1999
The history and rivalry between Apple and Microsoft.
99. Crazy people – 1990
An executive gets mad success with advertisements that tell the truth only product.
98. The Joneses – 2009
A suburban family, which actually is formed by a professional sales team, creates a need among its neighbors to buy expensive products wealthy. The future of advertising?
97. Yes man – 2008
A man learns how valuable it is to say YES to life and teaches us to be negative might miss valuable experiences.
96. 12 Monkeys – 1995
A convict living in a post-apocalyptic future, its mission is to discover how to change it and decipher whether that lives are not mere hallucinations.
95. The Secret of My Success – 1987
As a recent college graduate succeeds in a multinational New York, through various means.
94. The Pixar Story – 2007
As he grew the biggest company 3D animated films of all time.
93. Ray – 2004
The inspiring story about the renowned pianist Ray Charles.
92. Bucket list – 2007
A film that teaches us to live every kind of experience before you die.
91. Inside Job – 2010
An acclaimed documentary on the crisis that the United States and the world lived in 2008.
90. Cast Away – 2000
A man is trapped on an island for more than five years after the plane which flew in an accident. For some it has been the longest commercial ever created.
89. Davinci Code – 2006
A professor of symbology to decipher the series of mysteries that lie behind the work of renowned artist Leonardo Da Vinci.
88. The Human Contract – 2008
The success of an unhappy executive brands affected by the presence of a woman who shows a different side of life.
87. Marley And Me – 2008
The funny story of how the life of a writer and his family revolves around your pet. An example of that inspiration is where you least imagine.
86. Black Swan – 2010
A dark reflection of how our big dreams can turn into nightmares. Inspiring film about perfection.
85. Kill Bill (saga) – 2003 a 2004
Two amazing films directed by Quentin Tarantino. Excellent camera work, editing, music and special effects.
84. A Small Act – 2010
A sad documentary about as education in Kenya turns out to be impossible for many young people with large capacities.
83. Capitalism: A Love Story – 2009
Controversial documentary that raises the question what is the price you pay US for its love of capitalism ?.
82. Limitless – 2011
A failed writer is an opportunity to be successful and use 100% of his brain just by taking a pill. Since many who wanted something there.
81. The Secret – 2006
Inspiring documentary that shows us how to get happiness and success, in addition to appreciate how precious life can be.
80. Coco Before Chanel – 2009
The story of the successful French designer Coco Chanel who achieved success in the fashion industry.
79. 500 days of Summer – 2009
An architect who works as a card writer knows who believes is her true love.
78. How to lose a guy in 10 days – 2003
A romantic story between a publisher and a writer, both with different objectives, but with much in common.
77. Cashback – 2006
A creative way to see how artists manage to get inspiration for their works.
76. Wall E – 2008
A fun and creative way of teaching us to care for our world. A wonderful film that lacks almost zero dialogues.
75. Memento – 2000
A film where the nature of memory and personality are the main issues.
74. 127 Hours – 2010
An inspiring story based on a real life event that leaves an incredible moral. Besides an excellent direction.
73. Pollock – 2000
The beautiful story of the troubled but brilliant painter Jackson Pollock.
72. Horrible Bosses – 2011
The funniest comedy about bosses. An excellent movie to watch in the days of work stress.
71. He’s Just Not That Into You – 2009
A romantic comedy that reflects the thinking of women towards men and vice versa. A good example of how to tell several stories in one film.
70. Pulp Fiction – 1994
One of the biggest hits of director Quentin Tarantino worth seeing. With some mythical scenes of the film.
69. Helvetic – 2007
A documentary about one of the most prestigious fonts used in different arts.
68. Dead Poets Society – 1989
As the inspiration of a teacher can make a difference in a youth group.
67. Liar Liar – 1997
The as always tell the truth can bring us problems but also generate a sense of tranquility.
66. A Clockwork Orange – 1971
A classic British novels disotópicas.
65. Hitch – 2005
A professional women teaches us how to get the woman of our dreams. A true reflection of the relationship and interaction between men and women.
64. Mulholland Drive – 2001
The story of a famous actress and an accident without explanation. One of the best films of director David Lynch.
63. Big Fish – 2003
Stories told between father and son and teaching in our lives always learn something from those who know.
62. Barton Fink – 1991
How to overcome a creative crisis and learn from it.
61. Saw (saga) – 2004 al 2010
The most creative and intelligent horror franchise of recent times
60. The September Issue – 2009
A documentary where the editor of Vogue shows the process of creating the September issue.
59. Surplus – 2003
One of the most brilliant documentary on Consumerism.
58. Pay it forward – 2000
A child, a school project as a small act could change the world.
57. Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream – 1948
A great classic film referred to advertising.
56. Source Code – 2011
A highly acclaimed for its complexity and the question What would your last 8 minutes of life ?.
55. Jerry Maguire – 1996
The story of a representative of sports stars and the world around them, which succeeds to overcome a crisis in your work and personal life. Known for phrases like: SHOW ME THE MONEY !!
54. Watch Divergent online 2014
A writer writes a book about a character that actually exists and is about to kill him. The opening credits are a complete hit …
53. 21 Blackjack – 2008
The smartest movie that blends mathematics with gambling.
52. So, What’s Your Price? – 2007
A documentary that takes us to reflection, if we are really a product influenced by other products.
51. Brazil – 1985
A satire al mundo bureaucratic and industrial.
50. The Truman Show . 1998
The “real life” of a man becomes a successful live show, where hc audience is the best ally of the producer, to set aside the happiness of the protagonist.
Already know all these titles? Do you know any movie that should be within the next 50? Share with us by leaving a comment
There is nothing better than bringing up our accounting to know what we spend and what you entered. It happens very often that seems to escape us the money and we know not where.
To end this, is a good routine to target all the money flowing in and out of our account. Maybe now you’re doing in a book: and can be somewhat uncomfortable having to copy and repeat on each page the same columns of data, right? It ends with this and digitizes the process : get yourself a free program accounting and Castilian, and forget the Excel sheets . Here we show three.
Three programs to bring your accounting
- Money Manager : cross-platform (Windows, Linux, Mac) and a wide range of languages. It has a contemporary design, exactly, but pretty full.
- GnuCash . both Windows and Mac Its design not excite us, since its interface seems more typical of any program of 2000 to 2013. But it is important to advise us when you create an account (you can choose between different typologies), and has the basic functions to keep track of our accounts. At the end of the day, is what matters … No? No limitations, and is free.
- iCash : easy and intuitive to use, for Windows or Mac . By choosing the free version, we restricted use (which does not happen with Irenas Sydney Bookkeepers ). The design of the interface is not a strong point, but compared with the previous ones, is a little nicer. In terms of functionality, are those that you can see in the screenshot: you enough according to your needs: classification of accounts categories and types, support for currencies and editor of exchange rates, monitoring the reconciliation of transactions, programming recurring transactions, support for creating budgets … you see all features on the website.